Water plays a big part at all our campsites
No holiday is complete without a way to cool off and make a big splash. That’s why we put a big focus on fun in the water with a huge choice of campsites with swimming pools, heated covered pool, beaches and even lakes to keep everyone entertained.
We think you’ll take the plunge when you see the choice of pools, slides, splash pools and even aqua aerobics that we offer in almost all our campsites, appealing to all ages, with both outdoor and indoor options.
Campsites with Paddling pools for children
95% of Flower campsites have their own swimming pool and those that don’t always offer direct access to a natural swimming site, be it a lake, river or the sea.
In addition, 80% of Flower campsites with swimming pools also have a smaller or paddling pool for the kids.. This means you can let them splash around whilst the older ones have fun in the big pools.
5 great reasons to jump in the pool in our campsites
1. Enjoy the fun at our campsites with swimming pools, whatever your age is ! Swimming is one of the greatest family social activity .
2. It’s the perfect body workout. You can actually burn up to 255 calories while doing a medium-paced half hour of freestyle swimming.
3. Knowing the fact that swimming reduces body weight by 90%, people with disabilities, illnesses or injuries can comfortably take part in this activity !
4. A swim helps with stress and tension, ensuring you are relaxed on your holiday and escaping everyday life.
5. Great aerobic exercise – The different swimming strokes can tone different areas of the body.